Vitamin & Mineral Therapies
Intravenous nutritional therapy or nutritional medicine is
one of the best treatment methods
that can help solve many health issues.
Many studies have proven that patients with good nutrition often recover faster and are generally stronger than those with poor nutrition or nutritional imbalance.
Therefore, nutritional medicine works based on this principle.
Scientific evidence found that nutritional imbalance can affect both physical and mental health.
Some examples are:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome from Vitamin B imbalance.
- Depression from a Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Catching colds easily or having weak immunity from Vitamin D deficiency.
Some factors that can cause nutritional imbalance are:
- Inferior quality of raw ingredients in food
- Food preservatives that deteriorate nutrition
- Contamination from toxins or chemicals
- Health problems such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food intolerance, or liver disease.
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Intravenous nutritional therapy is a fresh approach to introducing vitamins directly to your bloodstream through an intravenous procedure. Vitamins in bags get injected into your vein which enables your body to absorb necessary nutrients quicker than orally consumed vitamins. This process bypasses the normal digestive tract which also enables your body to get the correct amount of vitamins you need rather than it being broken down to smaller components along the way which takes a longer time to accomplish. The results, given the efficacy of this process, have also proven to be more satisfying for our customers who have tried both processes.
Try it for a change
Why not try it for a change?